|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 188.8.131.52
- Link a record to any record at the top level of a related application. (Where the related application is leveled, and the cross-reference field is configured to link to all levels.)
- Create a report for the primary application that includes only the key field and the and cross reference field used in step 1.
- Export the results to XLS.
- The value in the cross-reference field column will have a colon appended to the end.
|Cause||This has been reported as software defect ARCHCE-3318|
|Workaround||If you export the report to XML, the colons are not added to the cross-reference field. You can then create a blank Excel document and import the XML file into it, and it will not have the colons. To do that,|
- Save the report output as an XML file
- Open a new, blank Excel document
- Click the Data tab
- Click "From Other Sources"
- Select "From XML Data Import"
- Browse to the XML file and follow the instructions in the wizard.