|Resolution||Before running the DELETE SQL commands against the Instance database, it's strongly recommended performing a SQL backup of the Instance database. |
- Get the Module ID by going to Manage Applications/Questionnaires and hovering the mouse over the Name. The ID will be shown in the lower-right corner.
- Run the following SQL statement to get the latest DeleteModuleContentWorkflow jobs that are not Complete...replace ### with the Module ID from step 1:
SELECT TOP 5 mj.module_id, js.job_id, js.job_status_id, jsd.job_status_name, js.update_date
FROM tblJobStatus js
JOIN tblModuleJobStatus mj ON mj.job_id = js.job_id
JOIN tblJobStatusDef jsd ON jsd.job_status_id = js.job_status_id
WHERE js.job_type_id = 7
AND js.job_status_id <> 3
AND mj.module_id = ###
ORDER BY js.update_date DESC
- In the results that are returned, take note of the job_id for a job that failed to complete. In the following sample results, the job_id is 2447.
- Run the following SQL statement to delete a row from tblModuleJobStatus...replace ### with the job_id in step 3:
DELETE tblModuleJobStatus WHERE job_id = ###
- Run the following SQL statement to delete the row from tblJobStatus...replace ### with the job_id in step 3:
DELETE tblJobStatus WHERE job_id = ###
- Reopen the Application to confirm the Delete Content button is enabled and the Application's Status can be changed.