|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product Version: 5.2.x to 5.5.x
|Issue||After attempting to delete Application Content using the Delete Content button, the process never completes and appears hung. |
The Status displays a message and no longer updates: Processing .. Step X of Y.
Unable to change the Status from Retired for an Application.
|Cause||The DeleteModuleContentWorkflow job had an issue and failed to complete properly by the Job Engine.|
|Resolution||Before running the DELETE SQL commands against the Instance database, it's strongly recommend performing a SQL backup of the Instance database. |
1. Get the Module ID by going to Manage Applications/Questionnaires and hovering the mouse over the Name. The ID will be shown in the lower-right corner.
2. Run the following SQL statement to get the latest DeleteModuleContentWorkflow jobs that are not Complete...replace ### with the Module ID from step 1:
SELECT TOP 5 mj.module_id, js.job_id, js.job_status_id, jsd.job_status_name, js.update_date
3. In the results that are returned, take note of the job_id for a job that failed to complete. In the following sample results, the job_id is 2447.
4. Run the following SQL statement to delete a row from tblModuleJobStatus...replace ### with the job_id in step 3:
DELETE tblModuleJobStatus WHERE job_id = ###
5. Run the following SQL statement to delete the row from tblJobStatus...replace ### with the job_id in step 3:
DELETE tblJobStatus WHERE job_id = ###
6. Reopen the Application to confirm the Delete Content button is enabled and the Application's Status can be changed.