|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 220.127.116.11 and later, 6.0, 6.1
|Issue||If a search is executed for a leveled application with a relationship, then the search brings back results for relationships to both levels as expected.|
If this data is exported, then only the information linked to the lowest level of the application is extracted. The data relating to the top level, which is visible in the report is not included.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a leveled application with a cross-reference on each level to another application (risk). (Name the levels process [top level] and sub-process.)
- Create a process record and link it to a risk record.
- Create a process record with a sub-process record and link the sub-process to a risk.
- Run a report that includes the key field for the process, key field for the sub-process and add a relationship to the risk and include the key field for the risk application.
- The display format should be set to ‘column –flat’
- Execute the search and note that the risk records are displayed in the search results for both examples
- Export the search results in .CSV format and note that the related data is not extracted for the process level
|Resolution||This issue is being investigated by the Engineering team in order to provide a permanent resolution in a future release.|
|Notes||This issue has been fixed in 6.2|