|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager web tier
RSA Version/Condition: 8.1 SP1
Platform: Windows Server
Platform (Other): Linux
|Issue||While opening the Self-Service Console using the web tier service interface (e. g., https://mywebtier.local/console-selfservice), some inconsistencies appear, such as:|
When the Self-Service Console is opened from a link to the Authentication Manager primary (e. g., https://am81p.vcloud.local/ssc), the interface looks normal.
- Question marks instead of normal characters;
- Missing hyperlinks; and
- Some links show classes not actual names.
|Cause||To resolve this issue, the web tier server software needs to be updated.|
|Resolution||To update the web tier software, |
- Uninstall the old web tier installation, as documented in the RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 Setup and Configuration Guide.
- Delete the web tier installation directory.
- Upgrade Authentication Manager 8.1 to 8.1 SP1 Patch 2 (or above)
- Reinstall the web tier service with the RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 2 Web-Tier Update.
- Generate a new web tier package.
- Update the web tier from the Operations Console, if needed.