000028139 - KB-1378 - Why Do I See Duplicate Reviews?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Jun 14, 2016Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Apr 21, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000028139
Applies ToAffected Versions: All Versions
Issue

Why do I see duplicate Reviews listed under the Admin>>Monitoring>>Run History tab?

This Review has only been performed once, and it was 'Completed. Yet, I see multiple occurances of this Review, even after it was Completed. The 'Time Taken' column shows a time of only a few seconds. How is this possible? Why is this happening?

ResolutionReviews have Tasks which may be carried out on the Review. The Run History tab lists the Review name when an action (Task) is peformed against that Review, for example. If you drill into the Review on the Run History tab by clicking the Run ID value under the Run column, you will see a Task associated with that Run ID.
For example, click a Run ID under /Monitoring/Run History/. When viewing the "Details For Run: xxxx", you will see a Task listed in the Task Details section. For the Run ID in question, the Task may be 'Review Change Request Generation', for example This means that a change request was generated for this review. This Task being performed will generate an entry for the Review in the Run History table.
Other actions include 'Review Refresh', 'Delegation' and 'Update Unreviewed Items'. These actions will all generate an entry in the Run History. You have to drill into the Run ID to find the task carried out.

Attachments

Outcomes