|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA DLP|
RSA Product/Service Type: Enterprise Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 9.6, 9.6SP1, 9.6SP2
|Issue||1- Inability to add Network Controller back on the Enterprise Manager due to below error: |
|Cause|| Bootstrap failed: Network Controller is registered with some other Enterprise Manager|
- Go to your Network Controller and issue below sequence of commands while logged in as "Tablus" user:
- resetdevice and follow instructions.
- tabservice restart.
- Issue conwatch command to monitor for the changes of SSL join status.
- Go back to your EM web-interface where you should be able now to add the Network controller.
- On your Network Controller the conwatch logs will show that SSL join status has been achieved, press ctrl+c to stop it.
- Replicate the same steps for adding the other DLP network appliances: ICAP/Interceptor/Sensor.