|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer UI, Record Browser
RSA Version/Condition: 6.0
|Issue||The "All Records" grid display is unable to honor groupings that are configured in Nav. Menu options.|
These groupings exist per the sorting fields configured in the Navigation Menu under the Sorting section.
Steps to reproduce:
- Browser to Administrative Workspace > Application Builder > Manage Applications > Navigation menu tab > Records filter and edit it.
- Observe sorting section configuration. For each sorting field option, a grouping option exist at the end of the configuration line. Pick 'Enable' option and save changes.
- Browser to Enterprise Management Workspace > IT Infrastructure Solution > Click on the Applications hyperlink. Observe the Grid display is not going change as far as header setting and the way grouping is indicated.
- For Comparison, switch to legacy UI URL via 'User Preferences' Drop-Down. Browser to Enterprise Management Workspace > IT Infrastructure Solution > Expand Applications > and Click on 'Records'.
- Observe how grouping is enabled and indicated just above column headers. And Grid display is group data based on the field values for which grouping was enabled.
|Cause||This functionality is as designed. However, due to the introduction of new technology in Archer 6.0 it does not function properly.|
The impact to users is as follows:
- If they did not have grouping configured for Display All, then there is no impact.
- If they did have grouping configured for Display All, then they will not see grouping in the All Records grid view. However, if they click on Search then they are presented with a screen where they can set that option.
Note:That screen does require Silverlight.
- If they did not have grouping configured for Display All and they try to configure it, the system will let them think that it has been configured, but then the behavior will be as described in the second scenario.
|Resolution||This issue is being investigated by the Engineering team in order to provide a permanent resolution in a future release.|