|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
RSA Version/Condition: 5.X
|Issue||Web Service Transport feeds fail.|
|Cause||SSL certificate expired or misconfigured|
|Resolution||1. Ensure that SSL Certificate is not expired|
2. Validate that the URL for the data feed is correct and can be navigated to without any error prompts (Certificate Prompts included).
When testing the URL make sure you are testing the URL from the server that has the RSA Archer Job Engine installed. You want to be logged in as the Windows Service Account running the RSA Archer Services. The point of the test is to ensure that the Windows Service Account has the proper permissions to hit the API without any errors.
|Notes||To validate certificate do the following:|
1. Open "MMC" console
2. Select "File"
3. Select "Add/Remove Snap In"
4. Select "Certificates"
5. Select "Computer Account"
6. Select "Next"
7. Select "Local Computer"
8. Select "Finish"
9. Select "Add"
10. Select "Personal"
11. Select "Certificates"
12. Open your SSL certificate
13. Validate the "Valid From" date range