|Applies To||Windows 2008|
RSA Access Manger 6.1
Operating system supports IPV6
|Issue||Unable to start the aserver from the command line in debug mode, "java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0:0:0:0:0:0:1"|
IPV6 must be disabled, as AxM does not currently support ipv6.
To disable ipv6, do the following:
1) Uncheck IPv6 in the the network interface setting
2) Add DisabledComponents setting in the
3) comment out or alternately remove the ::1 localhost entry in the c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file
In the event you continue to have issues running the aserver (or any of the AxM components) in debug mode and are recieving this error, the following workaround may be used:
1) In aserver/dispatcher/eserver.bats under the "init" section, include on the JVM_OSARGS line the following directive, -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true.
2) in hosts file, in addition to removing the v6 loopback, add the IPV4 ip address and fqdn of the host (it is not there by default), insuring it matches the primary hostname
|Legacy Article ID||a55728|