|Issue||Unexpected error when clicking "Add New"|
If 5x Archer throws an unexpected error when clicking "Add New" on a new record, it might be due to a layout cache problem. To fix this try the following steps:
1. First, navigate to Administration > Application Builder > Manage Applications > [target application].
2. Click on the layout tab of the application.
3. Remove the affected field from the layout that is referenced in the log file.
4. Re-insert the affected field into the layout and save the application.
5. Test to see if "Add New" throws the same unexpected error.
|Legacy Article ID||a58421|