|Applies To||RSA Authentication Manager 6.1|
|Issue||Upgrading to Appliance 2.0 and using RSA RADIUS|
RSA RADIUS 6.1 replication fails
RSA RADIUS primary fails to communicate to a RSA RADIUS replica
For RSA RADIUS to communicate outside of the upgraded Appliance you must manually open ports for communication and specify the correct RSA RADIUS port settings (TCP on ports 1812 and 1813).
To specify the correct port settings:
1. From a remote desktop session, click Start and select Administrative Tools.
2. From the Administrative Tools submenu, select Routing and Remote Access.
3. From the Routing and Remote Access list, select IP Routing.
4. Under IP Routing options, double-click NAT/Basic Firewall.
5. On the NAT/Basic Firewall page, double-click Local Area Connection.
6. In the Local Area Connection Properties dialog box, click the Services and Ports tab.
7. Click Add.
8. Enter a description for the service, such as RSA RADIUS Server Administration.
9. Select the TCP protocol.
10. Enter the following values:
11. Click OK.
12. To add the second service, click Add.
13. Enter a description for the second service, such as RSA RADIUS Server communication.
14. Select the TCP protocol.
15. Enter the following values:
16. Click OK.
17. Click Apply.
The port settings are saved.
This information is also provided in the RSA SecurID Appliance 2.0 Readme PDF document.
|Legacy Article ID||a32304|