|Issue||E-policy server showing up as hundreds of devices under Manage Monitored Devices|
After configuring E-policy server with an entry to get the virus logs, envision registers every client PC on the network as a device.
1. Login to the enVision GUI.
2. Go to Overview >> System Configuration >> Services >> Device Services.
4. Select Manage ODBC Service.
5. Select your E-Policy server configuration
6. Select "Use static IP address associated with the data source name" and type the E-policy server IP address.
7. Click Apply to save the changes.
8. Temporarily stop the NIC Collector and NIC ODBC services.
9. Delete all the unwanted devices.
10. Restart the NIC Collector NIC ODBC services.
|Legacy Article ID||a47948|