|Applies To||RSA Authentication Manager (AM) 7.1|
Bulk Admin, Bulk Administration, AMBA Authentication Manager Bulk Adminstriation
|Issue||Run AMBA script on AM 7.1 SP4 Run an AMBA .ini script on RSA Authentication Manager (AM) 7.1|
Error 2004: Unable to read system configuration. This could be due to an incorrect master password.
Error 2004 Unable to read system configuration This could be due to an incorrect master password
Log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: logs/imsTrace.log (No such file or directory)
Note: ..logs/imsTrace.log exists
1. Valid AMBA license file being used.
2. Check Passwords with special characters. (using an .ini file should workaround special characters)
3. If Master Password was ever changed, run ./rsatul manage-oc-administrators -a reload. (just to be sure)
4. Editi new .ini file to reset all dashes to make sure Microsoft editors did not change -a into ?a
5. If your script affects Users in external Identity Source, be sure script calls this out.
|Legacy Article ID||a65847|