NOTE: Audit Report Manager is only available as a menu option if the scope of the role is SystemDomain. If the admin role is locked down to a subdomain, you will not be able to add Audit Report Manager'. Instead, create a new admin role, with a SystemDomain scope, and choose only Audit Report Manager as the option. Then, add this single-use role to the administrator (so they now have multiple roles assigned) and they will retain their original restrictions and options, but also be able to run reports.
- Login to the RSA Security Console as a super admin user.
- Navigate to Administration > Administrative Roles > Manage Existing.
- Select Edit to modify the role assigned to the non-super admin user.
- Select the General Permissions tab and assign the following two permissions:
- Audit Report Manager
- Security Domains, be sure to add the View permission only.
- Select Save and Finish.
- The user should now be able to run the reports.