|Applies To||For 3DSecure|
If the certificate is not renewed on time then the domain for Isracard will stop working.
|Issue||Procedure to Renew SSL certificate for Isracard Local cards site|
Isracard implemented 3DSecure for local merchants (Israeli merchants) for their local cards, in a way that will not involve Visa/MC. This project was done back in 2003 and was implemented to production. There is another 2nd party, Interspace, which does the MPI part for the merchants. RSA is the ACS (the Directory Server basically doesn't exists).
Below are the steps that need to be taken for SSL renewing certificate for ISRACARD.
1. Isracard needs to fill the quick SSL document/form and send it to Inter Space who will provide the SSL certificate.
2. RSA Production support Team will have to generate the CSR file and send it to Inter Space.
3. RSA Production Support needs to send CSR (Certificate signing request) file by email to Inter Space so they can generate the SSL certificate.
4. Once SSL certificate is generated, RSA will install that in our application for ISRACAD local cards.
5. Once it is done the renewal of SSL certificate is completed and we can inform ISRACARD about it.
|Legacy Article ID||a43699|