|Applies To||RSA Key Manager Appliance|
|Issue||Things to do to have a successfull RKM Appliance installation|
RKM installation fails
|Resolution||These are all pre-requisite / gotchas when installing the RSA Key Manager Appliance|
- Configure manually the network on the standby. Follow the steps in the Deployment Guide, section "Secondary Network Connectivity"
- Connect a "live" network cable in NIC 1
- Use valid Fully Qualified Domain Names, example : rkm.rsa.com is valid. server.localdomain is not.
- Use passwords with contains at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and a minimum of 8 characters
- Provide valid actual root password when prompted during the install script.
|Legacy Article ID||a44015|