|Applies To||Authentication Manager 7.1 on all supported Platforms|
Sdconf.rec & Contact List
After doing an automatic rebalance and Generating a new Configuration File, the sdconf.rec file doesn't have any replica information.
Even after successful test authentications to the Primary, the replica information doesn't update on the agent side.
Replica won't or doesn't authenticate
Logon to the Operations console and flush the cache.
- In the Operations console, from the top menu select Maintenance/Flush Cache
- Select Flush all Cache Objects and Click on Flush.
Update the Contact list and then generate a new Configuration File.
- Login to the Security Console. Select Access > Authentication Agents > Authentication Manager Contact List > Automatic Rebalance.
- Click on the Rebalance Option. You should see the primary and replica server(s) listed.
- Generate a new configuration file. From the Security Console select Access > Authentication Agents > Generate Configuration File. Generate and download a new sdconf.rec file.
|Legacy Article ID||a49716|