|Applies To||RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 554|
RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 553
RSA Certificate Manager OneStep
|Issue||After upgrading to RCM 6.9 build 554 (or build 553), certificate enrollment fails through OneStep with error "Profile inconsistent with Jurisdiction, or profile enforcement failed"|
This issue only applies to jurisdictions brought forward through upgrade process. New jurisdictions created AFTER the upgrade to 6.9 build 554 (or build 553) do not have this problem.
|Cause||After upgrading to RSA Certificate Manager to 6.9 build 554 (or build 553), the following new attributes added to the jurisdiction schema did not have any default values:|
* The above schema changes were made in build 553 to support a new feature, Attribute whitelisting.
|Resolution||This issue will be fixed in the next build 555 for RSA Certificate Manager 6.9, so that after an upgrade from an older version to 6.9 build 555 (or later) this issue will not occur. Contact RSA Customer Support to find out the release status of build 555, or to obtain build 555 (or later).|
Alternatively, the following steps can be taken to work around the problem:
1. Go to RCM admin interface => CA Operations workbench, and view the particular CA
2. Under "Jurisdiction Configuration" section, click "Configure" button for the OneStep's target jurisdiction
3. Under "Sections", select "Certificate Attributes", then simply click on 'Save and Exit'
4. Retry certificate enrollment through OneStep
|Workaround||Upgraded RSA Certificate Manager from version 6.8 to 6.9 build 554 (or build 553)|
|Legacy Article ID||a62492|