|Applies To||RSA ACE/Agent 4.3 for Windows NT (no longer supported as of 3-3-2003)|
RSA ACE/Agent 4.4 for Windows NT (no longer supported as of 3-3-2003)
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
RSA ACE/Server Test By Proxy
|Issue||Error: "You must have the act as part of the operating system right to perform proxy agent authentication test"|
Unable to access ACE/Server during Test Authentication.
|Resolution||CAUTION: This procedure requires Reboot.|
1. Edit rights of the Current User.
2. Click Start > Programs > Administrative tools > User Manager.
3. Click "Policies", and then "User Rights...".
4. Check "Show Advanced User Rights".
5. From the list menu, click "Act as part of the Operating System".
6. Click ADD.
7. Add the user in question, and click OK.
8. Reboot the machine
9. Re-test ACE/Agent authentication.
|Legacy Article ID||a1956|