|Applies To||RSA ACE/Server|
Sun Solaris / SPARC
UNIX (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
|Issue||Activate user directly to client|
When trying to directly activate a user on a client, the error :"Another user has this logon on this client"
Error: "Another user has this logon on this client"
|Cause||When another user was activated the wrong login username was entered.|
|Resolution||To find out which user has that incorrect login and be able to assign the user:|
1. Go to User --> List Users
2. Select List to: File
Report Type:Standard Report
List: All users directly activated on a client
3. Press OK, then select the client affected.
The system asks you to save to a file and save it to filename.txt.
4. View the file and search for the username the error occurred on.
If you see the username after " --->" look at the username just above that line and that is the user that has the incorrect login.
5. Now go back to the admin and edit the client and go to User Activations.
6. On the right hand side with Directly Activated Users, highlight the user that had the incorrect login then select Edit Activation Data and put the Login to their username and hit OK.
8. Now go to the left hand side and activate the user that you had the error on and that user will activate successfully.
|Legacy Article ID||6.0.1929256.2797872|