000011790 - 'Version Upgrades' Tab Is Missing

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Jun 14, 2016Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Apr 21, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000011790
Issue"Version Upgrades" Tab Is Missing
I was directed to log into Secure Care Online and click on the "Version Upgrades" tab to download Envision software. However, when I log in, there is no "Version Upgrades" tab. How do I fix this?
ResolutionIf after clicking on "RSA enVision", you do not see the Version Upgrades tab, this usually means that when you registered, you did not register as ?Customer with active maintenance contract?

You can often resolve this by re-registering (using your same information). When it asks you to choose a customer type, be sure to pick ?Customer with active maintenance contract? and then enter your serial number in the field marked License Key. You can leave the Contract field blank.

After re-registering, you should receive an email letting you know that your account has been activated (assuming that the serial number you entered has a valid support contract) and you should then be able to log into Secure Care Online and see the Version Upgrades tab.

If this does not resolve the issue, you should open a a new incident with Technical Support and ask to have the account reviewed. When opening the new case, please provide a screen shot of the information you used to re-register and the options you picked. Please also provide your Envision serial number.
Legacy Article IDa45625

Attachments

Outcomes