|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.x
- Unable to log into the Authentication Manager Security Console or Self-Service Console using a user ID that exists in external identity source.
- A generic "Authentication method failed" error is seen in the real-time authentication activity log.
|Resolution||The default password expiration policy applies to LDAP users. Change the option to require password change at 90 days.|
- From the Security Console, navigate to Authentication > Policies > Password Policies > Manage Existing.
- Click on the context arrow for the policy in question and choose Edit.
- Uncheck the option labeled Require periodic password changes.
- Click Save when done.
|Legacy Article ID||a62101|