|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||After an upgrade or patch installation, the AFX Connectors may show as Not Deployed, and the Connector Templates page shows the message Migration Required.|
|Cause||The latest connector templates have not been applied for the new version or patch.|
- Review knowledge article 000033845 - How to download patch files for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle.
- Navigate to the software version required.
- Download the appropriate AFX connector template file. For example, the file shown below is for the 7.0.2 P06 AFX Standard Connector templates.
- Once downloaded, login to RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle as AveksaAdmin.
- Navigate to AFX > Import.
- Click Choose File and navigate to then select the file that was downloaded for the version upgrade or patch upgrade.
- Click Next. This may take some time depending on the file size. For example, the Standard Connector template is much larger than the Premium Connector template.
- Once that step is complete, another page will open where all of the templates are listed and you may select the templates that you want. You have two options;
- Go through them all and select the desired template(s), or
- Select all by clicking the uppermost left check box.
- Once you have made your choices, click Import. After the import completes, you should no longer see the Migration Required message in the Connector Template screen, and your connectors should show as Running.
|Notes||If the required file cannot be found, please contact RSA Customer Support for assistance. They may provide a URL for the file to be downloaded.|
Alternately, send an email to email@example.com for the RSA Link issue, where you cannot see the file for download.