|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
RSA Version/Condition: 5.3
Platform (Other): null
O/S Version: Customer doesn't know/not sure-see notes
Product Name: RSA-0012000
Product Description: Archer Platform
|Issue||Related Record field does not maintain lookup of content. You are able to "add new" or "look up" and it shows the value before you apply/save. After apply/save the content no longer shows in the related record field.|
|Cause||The end user did not have proper "Access" to the field in the application or questionnaire. The field is part of the "Lookup Configuration."|
|Resolution||Several possible resolutions depending on business need. The fields that are part of the Look Up configuration need to have "Full Access" so that they display properly.|
1. Make the field "Public"
2. Make the field "Private" and give "Everyone" access with "Full Access" (at this point it would be the same as 'Public')
3. Give the individual end user "Full Access"
4. Give a "Group" that the end user belongs to "Full Access"
|Workaround||1. Log into Archer as a user with Administrative rights to the application/questionnaire in question|
2. Select the "Administration" workspace
3. Select "Application Builder"
4. Select "Manage Applications" or "Manage Questionnaires"
5. Select the application/questionnaire in question
6. Select the fields that are part of the "Look Up" configuration
7. Select the "Access" tab
8. Verify that the pertinent users/groups have "Full Access" to the field