|Applies To||Microsoft Windows 2000|
RSA ACE/Server 5.0.3 (no longer supported as of 8-15-2004)
RSA ACE/Server Quick Admin
|Issue||Quick Admin error code 13|
Error: "Problem processing request: message is "Failed to connect to the ACE/Server herman.mycompany.com with port = 5570. ACE Error: socket_read: IOException MAC data does not match error code: 13"
Error: "Problem processing request: message is "Failed to connect to the ACE/Server herman.mycompany.com with port = 5570. ACE Error: message length read failed-length not 4 error code: 13"
Error: "Page cannot be displayed" in JRun demo
|Cause||JRun connection wizard has been configured, but JRun default Web server is off in JRun Management console|
|Resolution||To correct this issue, follow these steps:|
1. Start Menu -> Programs -> JRun -> JRun Management Console -> You will be prompted to login (default login and password are admin and admin)
2. Click on JRun Default Server
3. Click on JRun Web Server - notice the default value is off. Then click the button "Edit".
4. Check the box to activate JRun's built-in Web Server - notice the value changes to on
5. Stop the JRun default server and admin server
6. Start the JRun default server and admin server
7. Start Menu -> Programs -> JRun -> Demo. The JRun page should show up now.
8. Launch a browser and type machine name/demo; the JRun page will appear
9. Launch a browser and type machine name/quickadmin. You will be prompted for SecurID authentication. After the successful authentication, you can access the Quick Admin.
10. If you get error code 12 after authentication, note the error message on ACE/Server activity monitor and troubleshoot accordingly. Common errors are "Agent host not found" and "Node verification failure".
For further information, see the solution titled RSA ACE/Server Quick Admin Overview Installation and Troubleshooting.
|Legacy Article ID||a13920|