|RSA Product Set: SecureID |
RSA Version/Condition: Authentication Manager
O/S Version: 8.x
- Provisioning e-mails notifications to super Admins and to users are not being received.
- Tcpdump is showing NO traffic going out of the primary server when approving a provisioning request from Security Console.
- SMTP Test e-mails from Security Console are sent/received successfully.
- AM services are responsible for sending these e-mails.
- Restart RSA AM services by performing the below steps:
- E-mails should now be sent successfully.