|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Software Token for Blackberry
RSA Version/Condition: 3.5
Product Name: SPH
Customer has the sphelper.properties file setting "TokenDirectory=/home" and his custom "TokenFileRetrievePlugin returning the file path for a token as "/tmp/tokens/mytoken.sdtid". Then the following error is logged:
|Cause||The TokenDirectory is overriding the custom TokenFileRetrievePlugin path. This issue has been reported in defect SWTBB-593.|
|Resolution||Contact RSA Technical Support to obtain the hot fix for defect SWTBB-593. |
The hot fix consists SPHelper.war file..
1. Stop the web server that runs the SPH servlet.
2. Rename the existing SPHelper directory and SPHelper.war, or simply move them to a safe location.
3. Put the SPHelper.war from the hot fix in the web server where the original SPHelper directory was found.
4. Start the web server, a new SPHelper directory is automatically created.
5. Stop the web server
6. Replace new sphelper.properties found in SPHelper/WEB-INF with the old sphelper.properties.
7. Start the web server.
8. Test token distribution.