|Applies To||RSA ACE/Server 5.1 (no longer supported as of 7-14-2006)|
RSA ACE/Server 5.2
Sun Solaris 2.8
|Issue||RSA ACE/Server 5.1 Quick Admin clears PIN when search is selected|
PIN being cleared when it should not be. To reproduce the problem, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Quick Admin
2. Type in the username under "Search String"
3. Click the link under "Token ID" for that specific user. At this stage, no radio buttons are selected under the "Edit Token" page.
4. Click the "Clear PIN" radio button and click "Apply"
5. The page refreshes, and the "Token Status" section has the token in New PIN mode. At this stage, the "Clear PIN" radio button is still selected.
6. Set the PIN for the user and make sure the ACE/Server has accepted the change. Click the "Search" button at the top of the page. It is assumed that this would refresh the page, but instead, it looks as if it is acting the same as the "Apply" button. Therefore, with the "Clear PIN" radio button selected, it places the token back into new PIN mode.
This issue is resolved in a hot fix for QuickAdmin. Contact RSA Security Customer Support to request the hot fix to tst00039134.
|Legacy Article ID||a20598|