|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 6.1
- Deleting cross-realm fails on RSA Authentication Manager 6.1 with the following message:
Error: " ** No group-buffer record is available. (91) TRIGGERROR: tus_del.p Dependent SDGroupMember record exists. Working..."
- Re-indexing the database does not resolve the issue.
- Deleting cross-realm also deletes all remote user records. The time taken for deleting realm depends upon the number of remote users in the database.
- Edit the following files:
- Increase the L value. The L value should be greater than the highest number of records in a table with maximum number of records. From an SSH session or command line, run the command sddump -s, which shows the number records in each table and the table with highest number of records. Note the table with maximum number of records. Add the L value greater than maximum number of records.
|Legacy Article ID||a62586|