|Applies To||RSA NetWitness NextGen|
RSA NetWitness Live Manager
RSA NetWitness Live Manager 126.96.36.199
|Issue||Error while installing RSA NetWitness LiveManager 188.8.131.52.|
When upgrading to a new version of Live Manager, the following message is received:
This error happens when the new Live Manager is installed without the previous version being
uninstalled first. Normally the installer will remove the previous version. However in some cases
the installer won't see the previous version so it won't uninstall it and attempts to install the new
version. When this happens some newer files are copied in with the older files. At this point
uninstalling/reinstalling continues to fail. Perform the following steps to fix this issue.
1. Download .NET 2.0 and install it on the Live Manager workstation.
2. Uninstall Live Manager from the Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Win 7/2008)
3. Check C:\Program Files\NetWitness and C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWitness for a NetWitness Live Manager
folder. Once it is found rename it to NetWitnessLiveManagerBackup.
3. Create a NetWitness Live Manager folder under the location where you found the previous installation.
ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWitness\NetWitness Live Manager
4. Extract LiveManger-184.108.40.206.zip in to the directory created in step 3.
5. Run the following command from a command prompt, it will install the Live Manager Service into the Windows Services:
C:\Windows\Microsoft .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe <Live Manager Folder Location>\LiveManagerService.exe
ex. C:\Windows\Microsoft .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWitness\NetWitness Live Manager\LiveManagerService.exe
6. Run the following command from a command prompt to install Live Manager's Identity Service
C:\Windows\Microsoft .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe <Live Manager Folder Location>\IdentityService.exe
ex. C:\Windows\Microsoft .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWitness\NetWitness Live Manager\IdentityService.exe
7. Once that is complete copy the profiles.spf file from your Live Manager backup directory to your new Live Manager directory.
There will already be a profiles.spf file, just overwrite it. This will give you your profiles, devices and subscriptions back.
8. Create a shortcut on the desktop pointing to the Live Manager Client executable.
ex. C:\Program File (x86)\NetWitness\NetWitness Live Manager\LiveManagerClient.exe
9. Run Live Manager.
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Support and quote this article ID for further assistance.
|Legacy Article ID||a59824|