|Applies To||RSA Software token 3.5 for Blackberry|
BlackBerry STORM 2
|Issue||Keypad is no longer responsive after installing RSA Software token on BlackBerry STORM 2|
Cannot enter PIN because keypad is no longer responsive
Virtual keyboard is unresponsive within the RSA SecurID application on Storm2 devices running RIM BlackBerry OS version 188.8.131.527
This is a known issue with RIM OS version 184.108.40.2067. Use the following workaround to resolve the issue:
1. Launch the RSA SecurID Software Token for BlackBerry Smartphones application.
2. Press the Menu key, and click Settings.
3. Turn off the Listen for Token option, and save the change.
4. Close the application.
5. Navigate to Options > Applications.
6. Highlight RSA SecurID.
7. Press the Menu key, and select the Disable Compatibility Mode option.
8. Perform a hard reset of the device by removing the battery. Reinsert the battery. The graphical interface then displays properly.
9. Launch the RSA SecurID Software Token for BlackBerry Smartphones application.
10. Turn on the Listen for Token option, if you originally had it on.
|Legacy Article ID||a51415|