|Applies To||Sentry CA 3.7|
Keon Certificate Authority
Sentry RA 3.7
Keon Registration Authority
|Issue||Error message displayed when deleting a database object via listuclass (Error: "Can't find object with a DN of...")|
When trying to delete an object through listuclass.xuda, an error message with this form is displayed: "Can't find an object with a DN of ..... in database!"
However, the deletion function will still work and the object is successfully deleted from the database.
|Resolution||To eliminate the incorrect message:|
1. Open deluobj.xuda file in
Note: you may need to remove the "read only" attribute on the original file to be able to overwrite it.
2. Find EOF="1" in the following section of the file:
<CENTER>Can't find an object with a DN of<P>
3. Change EOF="1" to EOF="0"
4. Save the file and change the file permission back to "Read-only".
1. Do not modify any other parts of the deluobj.xuda file.
2. This problem ONLY occurs in Sentry CA/RA 3.7. There is no such problem occurring in earlier versions.
3. Listuclass is an internal database utility used to manipulate the directory data directly. Customers are advised to use this only under the direction of RSA Security Support personnel or via the instructions of an RSA Security Securcare Online Support solution.
|Legacy Article ID||a3725|