|Applies To||Keon Certificate Authority 6.5.1|
Keon Certificate Authority 6.5.1 API
|Issue||KCA Certificate signing failure, XrcNOTFOUND|
Certificate signing: failed; [XrcNOTFOUND: unable to locate requested member or object]; certificate presented: md5=aa3b5a57ab5f368cee4d79d338ec237d]
|Resolution||To use "Enforce Profile Definition" on "Extension Profiles", the PKCS#10 request must match the certificate profile being used. Otherwise the request will be rejected. If "Enforce Profile Definition" is disabled, there will be no issues.|
Before you approve the certificate, reconfigure the jurisdiction to disable profile checking. This can be done using the following steps:
Disable the "Enforce Profile Definition" option in the Jurisdiction Configuration as follows:
1. Go to the "CA Operations" workbench in the KCA Administrative Web interface
2. On the left-hand pane, select the CA to be used to issue the user certificates from the cascading list
3. On the right-hand pane under the "Jurisdiction Configuration:" heading, select the Jurisdiction to be configured and click "Configure"
4. Under the "Sections" heading, select "Extension Profiles"
5. Look for the section titled "General Profile Policy:"
6. Disable (uncheck) the "Enforce Profile Definition" option
7. Finally, click on "Save" or "Save and Exit"
|Workaround||Changes have been made to the Jurisdiction for the CA, specifically "Enforce Profile Definition" on "Extension Profiles"|
|Legacy Article ID||a22237|