The technical support script (nwtech.sh) increasingly creates very large files that are too large to upload directly to Salesforce.com cases.
- If the file is less than 10MB you may email it to us through the case notes.
- If the file is less than 25MB it may be attached directly to this case via the Case Management portal on RSA Link.
- If the file is greater than 25MB, please either:
- Use the instructions below to send the file to us through our SFTP site. Run the script and send the results to us.
- Request a temporary FTP link from RSA Support and upload the nwtech.sh output to the link
Follow the instructions below to upload a file via the RSA SFTP.
- Open a browser to https://sftp.rsa.com and sign in with the following credentials:
- Username: Support
- Password: Password1
- Once logged in you will be placed in the "support" directory. Click on the "incoming" link to navigate to the incoming directory.
- There will be an option to install an upload/download wizard. It is highly recommended that for large transfers the download wizard is used.
Internet Explorer requires an ActiveX install; Firefox, Safari and Chrome use a Java installer. For the Java installer to work, Java v1.5 or higher needs to be installed. The ActiveX control should install automatically. If it doesn't then the user should add https://sftp.rsa.com to their trusted sites and try again.
If you do not want to install the Wizard then there will be a button to browse to the file and another to upload. Using this method will not give any kind of progress bar but there will be a notification at the top of the page once the upload has completed successfully.
- Inside the incoming directory, users will be able to see folder names but they will not be able to see any files.
- If the Upload Wizard has been installed, there will be a link that says CLICK HERE to launch the Upload Wizard... which you should click. You can then browse to the file or folder or drag and drop the file or folder into the Upload Wizard dialog box and hit Upload.
- Once the file has been uploaded, provide the filename or the Upload ID (which can be noted from the confirmation page) to RSA Customer Support.
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Customer Support and reference this article for further assistance.