|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 5.5
|Issue||Navigation Menu is not loading.|
Below are the request header and response header log:
Request header:POST /RSAarcher/Service/LeftNavigationService.svc/GetNavigationItems HTTP/1.1
Response header:HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
|Cause||Newer Windows versions do not install HTTP Activation feature for .NET Framework.|
- Run Server Manager (on task bar and start menu)
- Choose the server to administer (probably local server)
- Scroll down to "Roles and Features" section.
- Choose "Add Role or Feature" from Tasks drop down
- On "Add Role or Feature Wizard" dialog, click down to "Features" in list of pages on the left.
- Expand ".NET Framework 4.5 Features".
- Under "WCF Services", check the box for "HTTP Activation". You can also add non-http types if you know you need them (tcp, named pipes, etc).
- Click "Install" Button.
|Legacy Article ID||a66108|