|Applies To||RSA Key Manager Appliance 1.6.1|
|Issue||Unable to run replace_secondary.sh script to replaced a failed secondary RKM appliance|
Setting up SSH trust using hostname to 10.1.9.90
First DB is , Second DB is
Using Primary SID as not
Could not determine DB name of secondary. Exiting.
Error "ORA-01034 : ORACLE not available" on the primary RKM appliance
|Cause||The primary RKM Appliance's Oracle instance is not available.|
|Resolution||Following the installation of the RKM Appliance, you must follow these steps:|
Follow the instructions below to set the Dataguard configuration flag
FastStartFailOverPmyShutdown to false.
1. Login to the primary appliance as root.
2. Execute the command su ? oracle
3. Connect to dgmgrl using the command dgmgrl ?sys/passwd
4. On dgmgrl prompt, execute the command
edit configuration set property
FastStartFailOverPmyShutdown = false;
5. On dgmgrl prompt on the primary appliance, issue command
show configuration verbose;
and make sure that the Shutdown Primary is set as FALSE
6. Login to the secondary appliance console as root and repeat steps 2, 3, and 5 above.
|Legacy Article ID||a44954|