Dashboard information is not displayed correctly, and user receives an error message in the LS Viewer.
One possible cause of this is a licensing error with the NIC Server service. Try the following.
- Stop the NIC Server service. (On the DSrv for LS environments.
- Open a command prompt in the enVision's \bin directory
- Run the following command:
If the following output gets returned, there is a licensing issue with the key:
%NIC-1-500016: 2668:LSServer:Licensing:License error: Non LogSmart license.
Hit CTRL C to stop the NIC Server from the command line.
- Contact support to obtain a new key for the version of enVision you are running
- Replace the existing key.ini file with the new key.ini file.
- Stop and restart all NIC Services so that they can read the correct licensing information.
This should resolve the issue.