RSA Deployment Manager 1.3.1 uses anonymous access to send Emails.
To allow anonymous access to the exchange server 2007, Please follow the below procedure:
- On Exchange server, open Exchange Management Shell.
- Execute Set-ReceiveConnector -Identity "Default <ServerName>" -PermissionGroups "AnonymousUsers".
- Restart the Exchange services.
- Verify the RSA Deployment Manager Email configuration, Configure System --> System Setup --> Email
- Verify the Mail Server Connection like Hostname, SMTP Port, Username and password.
- Enable Notify requesters by Email if request is approved.
- Enable Notify requesters by Email if request is rejected.
- Enable Notify Approvers by e-mail of new requests in their inbox.
- Enable Notify Distributors by e-mail of new requests in their inbox.
- Enable Notify distribution house by e-mail of new requests.
- Click on Save.
- Restart the RSA Web Services.