|Applies To||RSA ACE/Agent for Novell Modular Authentication Service (NMAS) (no longer supported as of 12-22-2004)|
Novell Modular Authentication Service (NMAS)
|Issue||Install and Configure the RSA ACE/Agent for NMAS using an upgraded version of ConsoleOne (1.2d1)|
ConsoleOne hangs when attempting to bring up the RSA ACE/Agent tab to store the node secret
|Cause||There is a compatibility problem between snapins installed in ConsoleOne.|
RSA Security recommends installing the most recent snapins for NMAS and Cert Server. As of March 2001:
1. Install ConsoleOne 1.2d1 to a new directory (not over an existing install).
2. Install the certserver patch cs2ep2.exe.
3. Install the snapins along with cs2ep2, or install the snapins only if cs2ep2 is
4. Install the nmas snapins from the nw5\NmasSnapins directory of the NMAS
5. Install the RSA ACE/Agent from the
download section of the RSA Security web site.
Install other snapins as needed for other products.
|Legacy Article ID||a1182|