|Applies To||RSA Deployment Manager 1.3|
Error: "Cannot activate this token. There is no outstanding request that matches the userID and activation code"
This has been reported in BugID: 39023. There too many failed attempts in INBOX for that particular user.
Backup the config.properties file always before making changes.
A hot fix is available to resolve the issue. Please contact RSA Technical Support and request for the hot fix for BugID 39023.
The fix was created to address some issues with handling too many number of failed attempts. Please save config.properties file each time you replace a file or add a feature.
RSA Authentication Manager 6.1 must be installed and running.
RSA Deployment Manager 1.3 must be installed and configured. Deployment Manager must
not be running.
1. Copy the wbur.jar, wereq.jar, wrap.jar files provided with this hot fix into <RSA
Deployment Manager Install dir>\RSA
2. Back up your original config.properties file, located in <RSA Deployment Manager
Install dir>\RSA Web Service\Tomcat\webapps\RSASWE\WEB-INF\config.
3. Add the new configuration options to <RSA Deployment Manager Install dir>\RSA
Web Service\Tomcat\webapps\RSASWE\WEB-INF\config\ config.properties,
and set them appropriate to your environment.
4) Copy global_en_US.properties, and WXUserRequestToken_en_US.properties
provided with this hot fix, to <RSA Deployment Manager Install dir>\RSA Web
Service\Tomcat\webapps\RSASWE\WEB-INF\classes\i18n\en_US. If you
have customized or localized either of these files, you will need to reproduce your
5) Copy incMessageHandler.jsp, provided with this hot fix, to <RSA Deployment
Manager Install dir>\RSA Web Service\Tomcat\webapps\RSASWE\jsp
6. Restart Deployment Manager web service.
|Legacy Article ID||a37146|