|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 6.1.2
|Issue||During the database compression process, the following error is seen:|
Loading table: SDClient
TRIGERROR: tcl_wrt.p; clienttype not available (trigger message)
Unable to load agent host record (-1).
|Cause||This error is caused by the self-registered agent type.|
- Use the article on Error: "Insert agent host failed" during Auto-registration to get all RSA Servers patched up.
- Make sure all name resolution is correct and consistent for all RSA servers.
- Then find the agent host entries that are problematic in the database and delete them (Hode Mode > Agent Host > Delete Agent Host). You may need to clear node secrets on the agents. For some agents, you may need to change the agent type to something else, and then back to the proper agent type.
- Stop RSA services on the primary and do a database dump.
- Run database compression again.
- If the compression fails with the same error again, continue cleaning agents.
- Once compression succeeds, create a new replica package for all replica servers, and apply them
|Legacy Article ID||a48038|