|Applies To||RSA SecurID Web Express 1.2|
|Issue||Error: "This is an invalid request" after logging on Web Express admin page|
PASSCODE is accepted on ACE/Server log
|Cause||User not defined as administrator on Web Express, but is an administrator on the ACE/Server|
|Resolution||To correct this issue, follow these steps:|
1. Log in as Web Express administrator (this is the account specified during Web Express Installation)
2. Select Authentication Method: Web Express Password
3. Click Log In and type the Username and Password
4. Configure System --> Administrators --> Add New --> Type in all fields (User ID, First Name, Last Name, Email address, Password)
5. Select Administrative Roles and select the appropriate role: Approver, Distributor, Configuration Administrator
6. Check the box "Notify this administrator of new requests in his or her Inbox" and click "Save"
7. Close the browser
8. Log in with new account. Notice the messages on the ACE/Server log monitor and troubleshoot accordingly.
|Legacy Article ID||a20478|