|Applies To||RSA Key Manager Appliance 1.5.1|
RSA Key Manager Appliance 1.6.1
|Issue||Removing RSA Key Manager cluster group after upgrading from 1.5.1 to 1.6.1|
Failure when attempting to remove RSA Key Manager cluster group
Running the RSA Key Manager remove_group.sh script accomplishes nothing
|Cause||This is a known issue in the upgrade and migration process for RSA Key Manager 1.6.1|
|Resolution||On the primary cluster node, open a SSH window and connect to the RSA Key Manager Appliance.|
To fix this issue on an upgrade RSA Key Manager appliance, run the following commands from your SSH session :
1. Navigate to /opt/rsa/cluster/ directory.
2. Open the file message_type.info file for editing.
3. Add the following line to the bottom of this file :
4. Save the file.
5. Navigate to /opt/rsa/setup/sh directory.
6. Run the following command :
./remove_group.sh <cluster name>
(where "<cluster name>" is the name of the cluster group you are trying to remove)
7. Connect to RSA Key Manager Appliance Administration GUI.
8. Check the Operations --> Cluster listing.
9. The entry should now be successfully removed.
|Legacy Article ID||a46848|