|Applies To||RSA Authentication Agent 6.1.2 for Windows|
RSA EAP Protected OTP
|Issue||Periodically the client is disconnected from the access point and is prompted to re-authenticate.|
Client does not reject OTP requests if the "P" protected flag is not set
Please contact RSA Customer Support, referencing ID101478, to get a replacement sdeap.dll file for RSA Authentication Agent 6.1.2 for Windows.
Instructions to replace sdeap.dll:
1) Copy the zip file onto the system where the RSA Authentication Agent 6.1.2 for Windows RSA Security EAP client has been installed and RSA EAP - Protected OTP configured.
2) Unzip the file into a working directory e.g. C:\temp
3) This will place a replacement sdeap.dll into this directory (Description: RSA SecurID EAP Protocol DLL - Version: 6.1.2. - size on disk: 593,920 bytes)
4) Rename <inst_dir>\RSA Authentication Agent\sdeap.dll to have a new extension of ORIG e.g. sdeap.dll.ORIG
5) Copy the replacement sdeap.dll into <inst_dir>\RSA Authentication Agent directory
6) Restart the system
|Legacy Article ID||a38983|