|Applies To||RSA ACE/Server|
UNIX (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
|Issue||Running sdcompress; error: "TRIGGER ERROR"|
Sdcompress is not running to completion
Error: "TRIGGER ERROR"
Compressing database and receiving trigger error
Error: "Unable to load adm role record (-1).TRIGGER ERROR-> TRIGERROR: tar_wrt.p;Inval."
|Resolution||The database index table may have been corrupted. To rebuild it:|
1.First you need to stop the ACE/Server and the database broker.
2. Make sure you have taken the usual backup precautions that is, you have a fresh working backup of the ace/data/ directory or a fresh sddump of the database when the ACE/Server is stopped.
On UNIX platforms:
1. From the ...ace/prog/ directory stop the ACE/Server and database brokers with:
./sdconnect stop or shutdown
2. If there are remote administration connections to the database, you need to use
1. Go to the control panel, open the ACE/Server icon, and stop the ACE/Server.
On both UNIX and NT platforms, in a command line window:
2. Move to the ace/rdbms/bin/ directory. From there run the following:
./proutil ...ace/data/sdserv -C idxbuild all
_proutil ...ace\data\sdserv -C idxbuild all
It usually takes a few minutes for this process to complete and at the very end it comes up with a long list of completed tasks.
The administrator should now be able to run sdcompress -s.
Restart the ACE/Server.
|Legacy Article ID||6.0.2086972.2807531|