|Applies To||RSA Validation Manager|
RSA Keon Validation Client 2.0
|Issue||How to enable Trace Logging / Debug for the RSA Keon Validation Client 2.0|
|Resolution||To enable trace logging, perform the following steps:|
1. Click the System Settings tab
2. Under Trace Logging, check Enable trace logging and click Apply. Trace logging is now enabled.
NOTE: Trace logging produces three log files in the <installed-directory>/Log directory:
- VCRevocationProvider20_yyyymmdd.log: Logs operations performed by the Validation Client revocation provider
- VCSvcyyymmdd.log: Logs operations performed by the Validation Client service
- VCUIyyyymmdd.log: Logs configuration events performed through the user interface (UI). This file is generated by the RSA Validation Client Configuration Manager.
|Legacy Article ID||a23886|