|Applies To||Keon Certificate Authority OneStep 6.5.1|
Keon Certificate Authority 6.5.1
Keon Key Recovery Module 6.5.1
|Issue||How to configure RSA Keon OneStep to work with a Keon Key Recovery Module|
|Resolution||OneStep will automatically work with KKRM if the Jurisdiction which the OneStep is configured to use is setup for KKRM. Simply configure the jurisdiction using OneStep to use KKRM.|
Enabling Key Recovery
To enable key recovery for a Jurisdiction, follow these steps:
1. Click the CA Operations Workbench button in the Banner Area
2. In the Navigation Area, select a CA from the drop-down list. The CA you select appears in the Content Area. If the CA does not appear in the Content Area, click "View" in the Navigation Area under Local CAs.
3. In the Jurisdiction Configuration area of the CA information page, select a Jurisdiction from the drop-down list and click Configure
4. On the Jurisdiction Configuration page, select Key Recovery from the Sections drop-down list
Selection of Key Recovery is not available for CAs created with long hash algorithms. The Key Recovery Configuration page appears in the Content Area. Clicking the "Reset" button before clicking the Save or Save and Exit buttons resets this section?s configuration data to its previous values.
5. Select the Enable Key Recovery checkbox
6. Click the Save button if you want to save changes made to this Jurisdiction section
The Key Recovery configuration section of the Jurisdiction re-appears in the Content Area.
You can proceed to another Jurisdiction section without clicking the Save button. All of the changes you made will be retained. You can save changes to all Jurisdiction sections by clicking Save and Exit before you leave Jurisdiction configuration.
Key recovery is now enabled for this Jurisdiction. To disable key recovery for a Jurisdiction, deselect the Enable Key Recovery checkbox and click Save or Save and Exit.
|Legacy Article ID||a24954|