RSA, the Security Division of EMC, announces the availability of RSA Archer Security Operations Management (SecOps) 1.3 SP1 which provides support for RSA Security Analytics (SA) 10.6.0.1. SecOps 1.3 SP1 is available on the Archer Community/Partner Community at https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-44272.
RSA Archer SecOps enables enterprises to seamlessly orchestrate people, process, and technology to effectively respond to security incidents and data breaches while optimizing SOC (security operation center) investments. With SecOps 1.3. SP1, RSA Security Analytics customers will be able to capture the additional context and fields created by the RSA Security Analytics Suspicious Domains Module (Command and Control (C2) Detection) in SecOps.
Supported Products and Components:
RSA Archer SecOps 1.3 SP1 supports the following:
· RSA Security Analytics 10.6.0.1
· McAfee Enterprise Security Manager 9.5.0
· IBM QRadar 7.2.5
· Splunk Enterprise 6.2.4
· RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.4 SP1, 5.4 SP1 P1, 5.5 (including all service packs), and 6.0
· RSA Unified Collector Framework 1.3
· RSA Archer Enterprise Management 4
Supported Upgrade Paths:
SecOps 1.3 SP1 supports upgrades from:
· RSA Archer Security Operations Management 1.0
· RSA Archer Security Operations Management 1.1
· RSA Archer Security Operations Management 1.2
· RSA Archer Security Operations Management 1.3
RSA Unified Connector Framework 1.3 SP1 supports upgrades from:
· RSA Unified Connector Framework 1.3
Obtaining More Information:
For more information about RSA Archer GRC in general, visit the public RSA web site at https://www.rsa.com/en-us/products-services/governance-risk-compliance.
Archer GRC Community on RSA Link:
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Suite on RSA Link
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the link below for additional details.
Product Version Life Cycle