RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces the release of RSA Access Manager Server 6.2 Service Pack 4 (SP4). This release includes platform support and component version upgrade.
New Datastore support:
• Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
New Platform support:
• Novell® SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
Supported Platforms from previous releases:
• Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard, 64-bit
• Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 6.6, 64-bit
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0, 64-bit
• Novell SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 10, 64-bit
• Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, 64-bit
• IBM® AIX® 6.1 PowerPC®, 64-bit
• IBM AIX 7.1 PowerPC, 64-bit
• Oracle® Solaris® 10 on SPARC® v9, 64-bit
• Oracle Solaris 11 on SPARC
New Features and Enhancements :
There are no new features in this release. The release includes the following enhancements/changes
• Support for RSA BSAFE® Crypto-J 6.2 (Crypto-J) and RSA BSAFE SSL-J 6.2.
• Support for RSA Common Security Toolkit (CST) 22.214.171.124
• Support for RSA Adaptive Authentication 7.2 and 7.3 (Adaptive Authentication)
RSA recommends customers to upgrade to the recent version of RSA Access Manager Server 6.2 Service Pack.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Access Manager on RSA Link
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the link below for additional details.
Product Version Life Cycle