|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Security Management|
RSA Product/Service Type: SecOps
RSA Version/Condition: 1.3
Product Name: RSA-0012000
Product Description: Archer Platform
|Issue||You want to install enterprise certificate rather than the self-signed certificate for TLS / SSL traffic on port 1515.|
- Create a CA signed certificate with the resolvable hostname. The certificate would need to be in .p12 format and have an export password on it.
- Stop the RSA SecOps watchdog service and the RSA Unified Collector Framework service.
- Copy the .p12 file on the <ucf install dir>\config folder
- Modify the collector-config.properties file located on the <ucf install dir>\config folder with the following
- The path for the keystore under the parameter ³keystoreFileLocation². Change from the default keystore.p12 file to the .p12 file created by the certificate team.
- The export password under the parameter keystorePassword. Change from [LB] to whatever password being assigned as the export password for the certificate.
- Restart RSA SecOps watchdog service and the RSA Unified Collector Framework service
- Open browser and go to https://<FQDN of UCF>:1515 and observe the certificate being installed